Attorney Information

In order for members of this Court’s bar to receive notices from the Court, such as notices that your bar membership must be renewed, you must register for an Individual PACER account and submit an E-Filing registration for the Eleventh Circuit.  The link to register is:

Admission Status and Certificates

Bar Admission Status Look-Up

Update your bar membership information

Form to Request for a Certificate of Good Standing

Duplicate Certificate of Admission Request Form


Attorney Admissions

Application for Admission to the Bar (Rev. 12/23)

How to Submit an Application for Admission


Renewal of bar membership

Bar Membership Renewal Form (Rev. 2/24)

How to Complete Bar Membership Renewal

Pro Hac Vice Admission

Pro Hac Vice Admission

Application to Appear Pro Hac Vice (Rev. 8/22)

How to Submit an Electronic Application to Appear Pro Hac Vice

How to Submit an Electronic Payment for Pro Hac Vice Admission

Appointed Counsel

Criminal Justice Act Information and Forms

CJA eVoucher Information & Documentation

Addendum 5, Non-Criminal Justice Act Counsel Appointments, sets out this Court's provisions for furnishing representation for persons financially unable to obtain adequate representation in cases and situations that do not fall within the scope of 18 U.S.C. § 3006A, but in which the court believes that the interests of justice will be served by the presence of counsel.

Application for CJA or Non-CJA Appointments

Practice Forms

Entry of Appearance Information

Appearance of Counsel Form

Form to Accompany Application for Attorney's Fees