Attorney Forms and Information

In order for members of this Court’s bar to receive notices from the Court, such as notices that your bar membership must be renewed, you must register for an Individual PACER account and submit an E-Filing registration for the Eleventh Circuit.  The link to register is:

Members of the Eleventh Circuit Bar may submit requests for Certificates of Good Standing and Duplicate Certificates of Admission as well as make payments for these requests via the Utility tab in CM/ECF.

Appearance of Counsel Form

Civil Appeal Statement (Rev. 4/18)

Application for Admission to the Bar (Rev. 12/23)

How to Submit an Application for Admission

Bar Membership Renewal Form (Rev. 2/24)

How to Complete Bar Membership Renewal

Application to Appear Pro Hac Vice (Rev. 8/22)

How to Submit an Electronic Application to Appear Pro Hac Vice

How to Submit an Electronic Payment for Pro Hac Vice Admission

CJA Information and Forms

Form to Accompany Application for Attorney's Fees

Application for CJA or Non-CJA Appointments

Form to Request for a Certificate of Good Standing

Duplicate Certificate of Admission Request Form.FEB24